Draw Along 2, Live on May 4, 2024!

Join me today at Free live events • wagonized.com! Let’s post our drawings here. If you can’t make it, the video will be archived right there!

2 Likes

May the fourth.
We will be drawing Sir Alec Guinness

2 Likes

Hopefully I can watch. Just made a quick sketch to see where the pitfalls are for me. Definitely the nose…

8 Likes

Here’s my drawing for today’s live, I really enjoyed it. Thank you France for the free lessons!

12 Likes

Thanks for the fun and relaxing draw along France. This was my first, won’t be my last im sure.

12 Likes

Always so much fun drawing along with you live! Did my Sir Alec in green Bic 4-color, Bic Cristal and my ever-present white pastel pencil on toned tan paper.

13 Likes

I had some FC matt pencils around me for some time and finally tried them… The 8B and 2 B worked well on this one, but a Blackwing matt is still darker. Even darker than the 12B. And a bit more blueish.

13 Likes

Since the last drawing in pencil was such a disaster I thought to stick with pen this time. I had to prove myself I can still draw. Also, this reference was screaming for blue ink. I enjoyed the live stream as usual. :heart:

12 Likes

I really love how dark you went. This is awesome

3 Likes

Finished. Some muscle power to get the darks with my trusty Faber-Castell Pitt Graphite Matt.

10 Likes

Sir Alec Guiness-ish, unfinished :crossed_swords:

12 Likes

This is great, Ute! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

My take of Sir Alec. I couldn’t make the live session. Thanks France for archiving it on your website! I used graphite in my Moleskine.

12 Likes

This is spectacular — if only Instagram would let me see half of these so I could repost them in my story!

3 Likes

Beautiful, Mike! So glad you did it!

1 Like

You NAILED his gaze! Wow! Super, Teresa!

2 Likes

Beautifully done, Kyra!

1 Like

Yes blue was the right call, Marcel! I didn’t know it could work in pen but you did such a fine job!

1 Like

I love it, Ute! Bravo!

1 Like

I never posted mine!

12 Likes