My Part 2 Drawings (Pt 1 in comments)

Let’s see if this works! Hope this goes in the correct place.

Here’s a collage of my Part 2 drawings. I have Part 1 as a video, but it won’t let me post. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

13 Likes

I feel you are on a teacher level already. :slight_smile: I always enjoy your results and compare them to mine.

4 Likes

Still image formats only, I’m afraid, Judy. If your video is already hosted on Vimeo or YouTube, though, you may be able to post its URL here (on a line by itself).

1 Like

these are so good, Judy

3 Likes

THX! :smiling_face: I’ll go ahead and make a still collage of 1-20 since the video won’t post. (because only posting the 2nd half is not gonna fly!)

1 Like

Here are the drawings of Part 1 ( 1-20 + a live )

6 Likes

Do you have favourites? You must.

I pretty much liked them all for one reason or another, but my favs are 1, 6, 10, 20, 26, 27, 35 and the 2 live drawings! I do love that I did the first part in an accordion sketchbook–wish I had done the same with part 2.

2 Likes

oooh. I have a Moleskine accordion sketchbook that’s been aging (like a fine wine) on a shelf for, oh, 8–10 years?

I don’t know if I could pick favourites; like @marcel, though, I think I’m liking the pink ink!

3 Likes

This is nice. I like that I can tap on the image then zoom in on it.

4 Likes

And even open the original! All the juicy details…

3 Likes

You’re so nice! Just compare yourself to YOU! We’ve all improved over the years, and a lot of that is thanks to our hard work, but also, of course, France!

3 Likes

Ah yeah, I like the color of that pink pen. I need to use it more often!

Ooh what’s in your accordion sketchbook?

1 Like

Untouched, factory-condition paper. :frowning: It’s tragic, really. But I collect sketchbooks, it seems. It’s an issue. I may need a bigger house.

4 Likes

I have the exact same ‘problem’. My work ends up on random pieces of paper while those Moleskines on my shelf have been gathering dust for several years.

2 Likes

Or a storage building just for sketchbooks!

3 Likes

Totally! I love the paper in those old Moleskine!

1 Like

I have an entire cupboard dedicated to them already. Hoping to keep it at that (for now :grimacing:).

2 Likes

I have mine in a plastic tote, but also a big drawer (or 2) filled with loose paper! I have to keep reminding myself that paper bugs are a thing! :persevere:

2 Likes

Wow. These are so good! I wish I have that discipline. I am still waiting for the auspicious time and for the planets to line up before I dive into the rests of the course. I think I’ve only worked on the first few in Part 1! I need to stop trying to get it right… I would be kidding myself! :joy:

5 Likes