Free Draw Along Video Drawing

Here’s my shadowy Earthsworld woman kicking off (or more like the appetizer?) DAWF Part Deux. So much fun! I can hardly wait to get started with the new course. :orange_heart:

11 Likes

Keanu Reeves voice “whoa”

3 Likes

Haha! Thanx Keanu! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think France and I drew two different people LOL. This free video was so cool. Enjoyed every bit of it.

14 Likes

Yours came out great!

1 Like

Resemblance doesn’t count, right?

10 Likes

Love it! Showing up is everything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gosh I think you might have knocked this one right out of the park

2 Likes

Resemblance is mostly irrelevant — this has all the intensity!

1 Like

I think it’s very much the same person and you did such a beautiful job of tightening your lines, Marcel!

1 Like

Lovely free lesson, France! Looking forward to your new course! :heart:

7 Likes

Very nice!! I’ve not tried drawing on ton paper. You are inspiring me to try it!

3 Likes

I’m loving the toned papers! It’s hard for me to go back to white!

1 Like

Beautifully done! :heart:

1 Like

I loved this session. It has been a while. A great picture but difficult to draw and I’m not quite happy with it, but hey, I had fun and enjoyed an hour of drawing. Oh and I’m still really scared to use colour. I enjoy to see colour in everybody’s work, except my own work :wink:

9 Likes

I love your piece. There’s a great level of confidence in your lines and the darkness you achieve is amazing!

1 Like

Oh thank you. That is so nice of you to say. It’s nice to hear such things, because I always look at my own work much more critical than someone else does. :wink:

2 Likes

Nicely done. I love the colour. I’m still scared to use such bright colours. But i defenitely get triggered by it.

Wow, love the colour. Is it brown?

1 Like

Very nice drawing! Your lines are lovely.

1 Like