Finally…my first 20-Page Project (Part 1)

This has definitely taken a long time. It feels amazing when I finish page 20. I can see my progress from page 1… and I continue to find areas that I can work on. One thing I know for sure, starting a new page is still very taunting! Some days, I would sit on a pencil draft for many days before biting the pen and start drawing. I can tell I’m more forgiving after 12 drawings. I learn to let go and not be so fixated on perfection. Better drawn than not. I still have a lot of trouble with proportion and growth. Let’s hope Part 2 doesn’t take too long!

6 Likes

Seeing them side by side like this is stunning! Bravo, Peky! Do you have any favorite(s)?

I love them all. It’s so nice to see all the hardwork together. And I wholeheartedly agree with the fear of pen.
It’s so nice to see the different interpretation and execution of everybodies portraits. So I took the time to dig up my drawings out of my chaotic archive. Here is my collection.

2 Likes

This is amazing work Peky! Well done :clap::heart:

1 Like

Every one of these is fantabulous! :heart_eyes: This was such a fun course, right?!

2 Likes